BOARD OF DIRECTORS REGULAR MEETING
March 17, 2021 - 3:30 p.m.
Finance Committee Meeting to Review Financial Consent Items on Agenda
March 17, 2021 - 3:15 p.m.
Per Governor Newsom’s Executive Order N-29-20 proclaiming a State of Emergency in the State of California, the April 15, 2020 Board of Directors meeting will be held in a virtual setting. The regular Board meeting room at 8041 Hwy 89 will not be accessible to the public. The Board meeting beginning at 3:30 p.m. is accessible to the public via GoToMeeting. (Connection information below.) Public comment will be accepted via the “raise your hand” feature on the GoToMeeting program or by email to Shawn Crawford, Clerk of the Board, Shawn@MeeksBayFire.com. Public comment on any item on the agenda may be made at any time beginning at 3:30 p.m. and ending at the close of public comment on the item if submitted by email, and from the time the public comment is opened and ending at the close of public comment for each item if made via GoToMeeting.
Any person with a disability may submit a request for reasonable modification or accommodation to the above-described means for accessing and offering comments at the meeting to Shawn Crawford at Shawn@MeeksBayFire.com, who will resolve such request to the best of her ability.
Please join our meeting from your computer, tablet, or smartphone. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/307350181
You can also dial in using your phone: United States: +1 (646) 749-3122; Access Code: 307-350-181
(For supported devices, tap this one-touch number (tel:+16467493122,,307350181#) to join instantly.)
1. Call to Order/Roll Call
2. Additions to Agenda/Approval of Agenda
5. Public Input - Members of the public may address the Board (please limit to five minutes); however, any matter that requires action will, unless an emergency exists, be referred to Staff for a report and action at a subsequent meeting.
6. Business Requiring Possible Action
A. Review of Candidate Application(s) and Possible Selection to Fill Board Vacancy
7. Chief’s Reports - Chief Steve Leighton, or his designee, will report on the activities of Meeks Bay Fire Protection District.
8. Information Items - This may consist of any, or all, of the following: Committee Reports, Communications/Announcements Received, Directors’ Comments, or Legal Comments